You really want to plan ahead and be super organised like the dependable and deliberate Architect, and usually you really do get a meal plan down on paper.
Chances are though you find that your menu plan doesn’t work well because, if something happens, you need to change your plans.
You always keep an ear to the ground so you can be flexible to the demands and opportunities of life as it happens around you.
Now that you’ve uncovered your Meal Planning Personality, the next step is to choose the tools that work best with your Meal Planning Personality Profile!
Play to your strengths and avoid the tools that will frustrate you!
Uniquely created by Revamp Professional Organisers Pty Ltd, our Meal Planning Your Way 45 Page Meal Planning Personality Profile for The Enthusiast, is your ultimate Guide to Solving the What’s for Dinner Challenge.
It is your Guide to saving time, money and stress while you solve the ‘What’s for Dinner’ Challenge!
Inside the Meal Planning Personality Profile for the Enthusiast you'll discover:
- A new way to meal plan
- The four steps to Meal Planning Your Way
- What an Enthusiast's meal plan is like
- The questions an Enthusiast needs to ask when meal planning
- The really important pieces of kitchen equipment for an Enthusiast
- The 6 fundamentals for long term weight loss
- How healthy your weekly menu is
- How an Enthusiast should organise their recipes
- Quick and easy lunches and snacks as well as school lunches and snacks
- The fundamentals of Organising Your Pantry
- The cooking/ kitchen strategies that an Enthusiast should try to make life easier!
- Smart shopping tips
- Templates and recipes to try, including recipes that helpful little cooks can create with you!
The Meal Planning Personality Profile for the Enthusiast is available for immediate download as an ebook.